t will spoil and lose effectiveness. This is a discussion on commercial electrolyte drinks:
"Once the seal is broken, bacterial contamination is possible, keeping it refrigerated can slow growth but many bacteria can still grow. The body may be able to handle low levels of bacterial contamination or bacterial toxin production, but high levels might cause illness.
Source: HealthTap, https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/1034044-why-do-the-bottles-of-pedialyte-say-refrigerate-and-use-within-48-hours-afte "
Since the electrolyte drink has high sodium (salt & baking soda) and high sugars (honey , grape juice etc..) it is a perfect breeding ground for microorganisms. Making it properly daily reduces the risk of consuming microbial toxins.
You may be able to freeze some electrolyte drink as freezer pops.