So - my mom couldn't find that recipe.
Here's a recipe that she randomly found and tweaked, but hasn't tried it yet - it looks like it should work though. Let us know if you did try it...
• 4 cups fruit juice (pineapple juice, orange juice, grape juice, or apple cider – or a combo of some/all of these)
• 4 tablespoons gelatin
• 3 tablespoons honey
• Pour juice in a medium size small saucepan.
• Sprinkle gelatin powder over juice, and let sit for about half hour until it starts to gel.
• Turn the heat on medium-low and bring the juice to a simmer.
• Mix until gelatin is dissolved.
• Turn off heat, add the honey and stir well.
• Pour into gummy bear shapes. (here’s one that looks cool)
• Refrigerate until jello is set, about 2 hours.