Oh, that's a very common complaint in today's fast paced pressured society. Rest assured that there is hope by incorporating some good practices in your routine.
1) Get a really good night's sleep. The golden hours are before midnight. The hours before midnight are so much more effective. There is a lot of wisdom to the old time passage: Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!
2) Start your day with lemon water for awesome cleansing and detox. Squeeze 1/2 organic lemon in 8 oz. water, or better yet, place the full lemon with the peel and all in a vegetable juicer.
3) Eat lots of raw fruits and veggies. Fruits are best separate from other foods. Starting the day with fruits or a fruit smoothie is awesomely refreshing and cleansing. Try to have a full vegetable plate by every single meal. Plus, fresh fruit and veggie juice is the best multi vitamin out there, and goes directly into the bloodstream. You won't have quite the same day when you incorporate 16 oz. of fresh green juice in your diet. If you can't do it on your own, look for a local organic juice bar. Include the following in your green juice: celery, kale, spinach, cucumber, ginger, apple, lemon. All organic. Also, fresh pomegranate juice is an awesome power house. Try 8 oz. a day, and enjoy the tremendous powers!
4) Incorporate daily exercise time - walking is great, as well as a yoga type of exercise.
5) Take care of yourself, don't skip meals, and don't wait till you're starving. Eat small frequent meals.